Rogue steps in for Team Liquid, Brackets released and ruleset announced.mfg3t0kBMs
Rogue Steps in for Team Liquid in Overwatch BEAT Invitational™ Season 2
Rogue will compete in the Overwatch BEAT Invitational™ Season 2!
Due to prior commitments, Team Liquid will be withdrawing from the Overwatch BEAT Invitational™ Season 2. We wish them the best of luck in Overwatch Contenders and look forward to seeing them in future tournaments.
Stepping in for Team Liquid will be none other than Rogue! Rogue is a Las Vegas-based esports organization with teams in Overwatch, CS:GO, Call of Duty, H1Z1, and Vainglory. Rogue played in the Overwatch BEAT Invitational™ Season 1 and are looking to take the championship in Season 2!
We have a few additional announcements as well below:
Brackets (check schedule as well below for match times):
Schedule for all matches here:
Hero Limit – 1 hero
Map Draft : List
Scoring – Competitive
Tie breakers = KOTH
Maps & Drafting (Work in progress)
- Each game in the match uses the same map pool from which teams will select the map to be played.
- The first map is determined by a randomly selected team via coinflip.
- Once a map has been chosen, it is removed from the list and can not be selected again.
- The map for the next game is chosen by the losing team.
- Attack/Defend sides are chosen by the team that did not select the map.
Best of 3
Temple of anubis
Best of 5:
Temple of Anubis
Best of 7:
Temple of Anubis
Please visit the Overwatch BEAT Invitational™ Season 2 schedule for the latest updates on match times and where to tune in.
Look forward to seeing everyone on July 7th, 8th & 9th!