WHAT IS THE BEAT INVITATIONAL?
The BEAT Invitational was founded by Bill Elafros and Anthony Truong (BEAT). We’ve been in esports since about 2011 and started off primarily as huge Dota 2 fans. Check out more info about BEAT in the about us section.
The BEAT Invitational has been covered in the press by ESPN, Featured in Valve’s documentary True Sight (Episode 2), TSN (Canada), Global News (Canada), Yahoo esports, The Score, Team Liquid, Gosugamers, Joindota and more.
The BEAT Invitational
- Has reached over 40 million viewers since 2011
- Broadcasts in over 7 languages simultaneously and is available globally in over 100 countries
- Operates in 4 games currently (Dota 2, PUBG, OW & Quake)
- Has over 300,000 followers across Twitch, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Is privately owned and operated
WHERE IS BEAT LOCATED?
The BEAT Invitational is located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Our events are mainly online but we aim to bring high quality events soon to our hometown.
DO YOU DO INTERVIEWS OR PROMOTION?
Yes, if you’d like to have one of us be on your podcast, radio show, tv segment, learn more about esports in Toronto Canada or if you’d like to inquire about BEAT, please contact us.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Feel free to contact us.